- YOUR RIGHTS
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- USES OF THE INFORMATION
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
- RETENTION PERIOD
- CHANGES TO THE POLICY
1. YOUR RIGHTS
We ( “Louisbourg Ventures” ) are committed to respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting [www.moraleboost.co.uk] you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is [Louisbourg Ventures Ltd].
1.1 The right of access
- 1.1 You may obtain confirmation if we hold your Personal Information and copies of any Personal Information we hold by contacting us. A charge will normally be made for the provision of such confirmation or copies.
1.2 The right to rectification
- 2.1 You may request personal data be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete by contacting us.
1.3 The right to erasure
- 3.1 You may request your personal data be erased at any time by contacting us. There are very limited grounds for us refusing a request for erasure of personal data but we reserve the right to refuse a request and will communicate the reason.
1.4 Other rights
- You may have other rights in respect of your Personal Data but we do not believe that such rights apply to the purposes that Personal data is collected and processed by us. These rights are the right to data portability and the right to object. Should you consider that you have and wish to exercise such rights in respect of any Personal Information we hold please contact us.
2. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
2.1 We may collect and process the following data about you:
- 1.1 Information you give us. For the purpose of this website, we only ask you to provide a telephone number.
- 1.2 Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- 1.3 information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), technical data including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices that you use to access the website;
- 1.4 pages you viewed;
- 1.5 page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- 1.6 methods used to browse away from the page; and
3.3 carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content services and to help us better understand our customer requirements and interests; and
3.4 make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
4. USES OF THE INFORMATION
4.1 We do not use the telephone numbers that you input onto the website for any reason other than to process the request you give us to send them a SMS message.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
4.2 to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
4.3 to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
4.4 to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
4.5 to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
4.6 as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; and/or
5. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
5.1 We do not share the data that you give us with any third party, other than the service provider for SMS messaging.
6. WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
6.2 For cloud storage of our data, including your Personal Data, we will only use service cloud suppliers who are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
6.3 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. RETENTION PERIOD
7.1 We will retain the information that we collect whilst it remains pertinent to our legitimate commercial interests.
8.1 If you are not happy with the way we have handled your information, you may contact us to complain. We treat all complaints very seriously and shall respond to you within 30 days at the latest.
8.2 If you are not satisfied with the way your complaint was handled, you may be able to refer your complaint to your local data protection regulator. For example, in the United Kingdom this is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
9. CHANGES TO THE POLICY
Questions, comments and requests regarding this